Sporting Saint is now manufacturing and supplying placeboards to help with your gundog training.
We are delighted to be working in association with Ian and Wendy Openshaw of RYTEX Gundogs http://rytexgundogs.co.uk/ with the Placeboards and DVD. To find out more about Ian and Wendy Openshaw please click the link . Thank you.
Train the Openshaw Way!
- The placeboards are supplied in matching pairs, but the DVD demonstrates 4 Placeboards being used
- Placeboard Training makes your dog focus and concentrate on you.
- A focused dog makes retrieving more positive resulting in a basically trained dog at a much earlier age
- Approx size 24" x 15" x 3.5"
The working and training of your dog with Placeboards is demonstrated in the DVD featuring Ian Openshaw. The DVD features include -
- The placeboard
- Puppy training 8 - 12 weeks
- Spliting the placeboards
- Delivery on a placeboard
- Steadiness on placeboard
- Using placeboards with a check cord
- Introduction at 8 months
- A clients problem on the placeboard
- How to place the boards
- Beginning of advance work
- Advance lesson on placeboards
- The end result on a placeboard
- Using a placeboard inside
- Filmed and produced by Paul French Video
- Running Time 76 mins