Designed and Tested by Gundog Trainer Ben Randall of Beggarbush Gundogs (BG) with an 'In Action' Video to follow very soon!
Exclusively available from Sporting Saint
BG Scent Training Ball - explained by Ben
- The Rabbit Skin makes this a perfect tool to stimulate a scent line when training
- The weight and balance allows the ball to travel good distances on hard ground/down hills to create a rabbit scent line from the fall/seat of the rabbit.
- Can be used with dogs of all abilities and is a great training tool to encourage young dogs to take lines
- A great way to encourage dogs to retrieve if game or scent motivated
- A good size of approx. 4.1 " including rabbit skin
- Approx. 290g is weight so the ball really does travel well and at a good speed when thrown!
- The BG Scent Training Ball is larger and heavier than the Sporting Saint Rabbit Ball.
Due to the weight and material, the ball bounces well on hard ground further increasing the level of marking importance but also creating a better scent line with the rabbit skin. The Ball also sinks deep into thick grass, making marking so much more important