Life of a Gundog - Film 2 - Labrador Retriever Training Series
NEW for 2019!
Film 2 of Series -
Watch Four Puppies Progress with their training to a Polished Shooting/Competition Companion.
Ground breaking labrador Retriever Training Series with Mike Tallamy and Sara Gadd. The Brindlebay and Birdsgreen Way of training now on film.
The Brindlebay puppies are growing fast, watch and learn from Mike and Sara, as they continue to spend more time on basic training. Watch Brindlebay Filleigh, Brindlebay Brigands, Brindlebay Boconnoc and Brindleybay Towie progress with their training. Film 2 moves onto the next phase of training at a slower pace, a lot of repetition and memory retrieves, consolidating on previous training.
DVD Titles include:
- Heel work & memory retrieves on new ground at 15 weeks
- Heel work, sit & stay at 18 weeks
- Heel work & longer memory retrieves at 18 weeks
- Retrieves over small fences at 18 weeks Increase sit & stay at 21 weeks
- Reinforce sit & stay at 21 weeks
- Longer memory retrieves on new ground at 21 weeks
- Keeping the dog’s attention working on concrete at 24 weeks
- Increase memory retrieves on different ground at 24 weeks
- Advance lead work & longer memory retrieves at 24 weeks
- Dealing with a lame puppy
- Free Exercise
Running Time 74 mins
Filmed and produced by Paul French Video International