« Back to DVD's
Placeboard Training the Openshaw Way
Placeboard Training The Openshaw Way
- This film will show you the advantages of using placeboard training.
- Watch and learn valuable lesson from Ian and Wendy Openshaw, as they
- take you through each stage of training step by step.
- The placeboard can be used anywhere, inside and outside, for any breed
- of dog and at an early age.
- Placeboard training makes your dog focus and concentrate on you.
- A focused dog makes retrieving more positve and you will end up with a basically trained dog at a much earlier age.
Sporting Saint also supply the placeboards, please click the recommended product or search fro product code PB. Thank you
- The placeboard
- Puppy training 8 - 12 weeks
- Spliting the placeboards
- Delivery on a placeboard
- Steadiness on placeboard
- Using placeboards with a check cord
- Introduction at 8 months
- A clients problem on the placeboard
- How to place the boards
- Beginning of advance work
- Advance lesson on placeboards
- The end result on a placeboard
- Using a placeboard inside
- Filmed and produced by Paul French Video
- Running Time 76 mins
- Available in UK & Worldwide Play and America/ Canada Play